Post 2: The best concert ever


The best concert of my life it’s something I Will never forget, it was on september 2019, probably the best year i’ve ever had. Mon Laferte was on a Latinoamerican tour from her newest album “Norma”, on september 13 She Will present it on Movistar Arena, a place in Santiago where so many artists comes to do their fabulous shows. Since so many time I’ve loved Mon Laferte, It’s probably the best artist I’ve ever met, I love so much her music and incredible voice.

I was waiting since early to see her on live, so many people was waiting to her, we where so happy and had so much anxiety for my first show on live.

The show started with “Pascuala Ilabaca y fauna” the support band that started my unforgetable night. A hour later, with espectation and anxiety the lights go off, the headline act was starting and the music was making my heart beat hard, for the latest 2 hours I’ve Heard all the bests songs Mon Laferte had, she was playing “La trenza” on acoustic with Pascuala Ilabaca and when “Mi buen amor” was playing, we all put on the linterns from ours cellphones and we started to sing acapella to surprise Mon Laferte with all Movistar arena’s people singing together.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I Would Like To Visit