Post 1: A Country I Would Like To Visit

Greece is the European country where the philosophers start questioning what they have around, they started to make new ancient knowledge. It's in Europe, where almost all countries are fascinating tourist trap and have a lot of things to know, many places to visit and societies and its fascinating culture.

In Greece, we found the Athens, the place where the contemporary philosophy began, lot of stories on they're walls and they're ancient architecture. 

There I would love to try new experiences, get knowledge from the language, the traditional food and the awesome views that they have. But I wouldn't like to live or study there, I think I wouldn't get comfortable for a long time there. I think that a short trip would be enough to satisfy my curiosity about that country that has too plenty of stories to tell to the travelers on their views, their food and the people from there. I think it’s a good place to visit for the people who love history.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert ever